Our top goal in 2014 was to grow and we nailed it thanks to instructors and life-long learners like you. Thanks!! Now, go eat your veggies.
Courses Starting Soon on Canvas Network
We have 45+ courses starting in March & April. Here's a selection of those courses. Visit Canvas Network (canvas.net) to explore all of the courses currently available.
- Securing Our Nation's Future: The Urgent Need for Education Reform (Foundation for Excellence in Education)
- Digital Citizenship: Empowering Yourself in a Connected World (State University of New York (SUNY))
- Supporting Students with Learning Disabilities in the Writing Classroom (Beacon College)
- Design and Deliver Blended Learning (Institute for Adult Learning, Singapore)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University)
- Chemical Engineering: Review of Enabling Sciences through Problem Solving (University of Alabama-Huntsville)
- Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology (Minneapolis College of Art and Design)
- RootsMOOC: Intro to Genealogy and Family History Research (Wake Forest University)
- How Writers Write Poetry 2015 (University of Iowa)
- Warfare and Weapons in Ancient Egypt (University of Manchester)
- Making Learning Personal (HAMK University of Applied Sciences)
- Cloud Computing - A Digital Literacy Exploration (University of Michigan-Dearborn)
- Create an Expert LinkedIn Profile for Job Search (Culture Link)
- Differentiation: A strategy for all students (Knox Grammar School)
- The Future of Work (Quincy College)
Interested in TEACHING a course on Canvas Network?
Visit canvas.net/pages/offer-a-course to get started.
(1) Shah, D. (2014). MOOC Stats and Trends 2014. Class Central. https://www.class-central.com/report/moocs-stats-and-trends-2014/