WEEK OF 2017-07-06
Your weekly newsletter for the latest and greatest about all things Canvas!
Canvas User Conferences
InstructureCon 2017: Educational defibrillation, Canvas deep diving, classroom revolution starter kits, mind-expanding sessions, technological innovation, instructor & admin commiseration, just too much food, sunsets, sunrises, pandas, general awesomeness and much, much more.
Find out how you can join the fun by clicking here!
Take a sneak peek at this year's full calendar of events here!
CanvasLIVE : Tuesday, July 18
Accessing Your Canvas Data with CanvasDataViewer
Session Date & Time
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7169898116357309699
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 1:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
Who will find it useful?
We think the most likely use case will be campuses that want to evaluate the Canvas Data product as a source of information for teachers and program managers. When schools implement a long-term Canvas Data program they will most likely want to purchase a license for a hosted data repository like Amazon Redshift that can automatically accept Canvas Data. CanvasDataViewer may be suitable for long-term use--we have built the system to download the latest data schema from Canvas and built the database table to suit.
Canvas Feature Requests
Check out these five NEW feature requests open for vote!
Top Ten Guides: June 25 - July 1, 2017
- Where do I find an institution's URL to access Canvas apps on mobile devices?
- Which browsers does Canvas support?
- How do I submit an online assignment?
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student?
- How do I reply to a discussion as a student?
- How do I edit my profile in my user account as a student?
- How do I embed an image in a discussion reply as a student?
- How do I copy content from another Canvas course?
- How do I download assignment submissions from all my courses?
- What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?