Earlier this year (September 2018), we hosted a CanvasCon in Sydney. While we weren't able to do any live-streaming during the event, we were successful in recording the sessions from the conference.
Below is the list of the sessions from CanvasCon Sydney (in no particular order). Click to learn more about the topic and presenters:
- VET Assessment Using Canvas
- Transformative Uses of Canvas
- Getting Personal
- Coffee Shops & Blended Learning
- Promoting Excellence Through Digital Learning
- Hacking the Platform: Using the LMS to inspire transformation
- 'Message students who' On Steroids
- Get Awesome with Canvas
- How Can I Do This Online with Canvas?
- Harnessing the Hidden Side of Canvas
- Building on Canvas
- Individualised assessments using Canvas Quizzes
- Using video to enhance student learning and engagement
- CanvasCon Sydney 2018 - Opening Keynote Jared Stein
- Our Canvas Community Needs You
- Embracing the Canvas Production Release
- Evaluating Your Canvas Environment
- Using Literacy and Numeracy Initiatives to Drive Whole School Canvas Implementation
- Flipping Practical Subjects with Canvas
- Clean. Crisp. Compliant.
- RMIT Project Rewire
- UTS Postgraduate futures: Designing an interactive learner experience in Canvas
- Hub and Spokes of Innovation: A Canvas Transition Story
- Boundless Canvas
- Feedback Next - Continuous Reporting in Canvas
- Second Year Syndrome
- Empowering students personal and social capabilities through Canvas
- Whitelisting LTI's for Your Institution
Here are the Partner Lightning Rounds:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!
Canvas Events Team