• Quizzes.Next: Aligning Outcomes to Individual Quiz Questions

score257
    On Beta
    263 votes
    This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas   I would like to recommend that Canvas add functionality to the LMS which would allow the user to align learning outcomes with individual quiz questions. I...
    Eric James Williamson
    last modified by Eric James Williamson
  • In Permissions, Separate "Manage wiki (add/edit/delete pages)" into 3 permissions

score156
    On Beta
    156 votes
    Please change each the "Manage wiki (add / edit / delete pages)" from a single setting to three separate settings.   Current: Manage wiki (add / edit / delete pages)   Should become: Add wiki pages Ed...
    cms_hickss
    last modified by cms_hickss
  • Gradebook and Learning Mastery: Bespoke Smart views

score110
    On Beta
    110 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   Almost a year ago I suggested the idea for bespoke smart views in Grade Book. Gradebook: Bespoke Smart views&#...
    David Millington
    last modified by David Millington
  • Global Announcements ONLY for active courses

score105
    On Beta
    105 votes
    Global announcments are great. However, for k-12 schools, once students have move from the middle school to the high school, they should no longer receive the middle school principal’s global...
    Bradley Moser
    last modified by Bradley Moser
  • Course Level Analytics that can be refined to show Sections

score103
    On Beta
    109 votes
    This idea has been developed and is Beta   I love seeing the course level analytics but want a way to filter that down to only show specific sections in my course.   Comments from Instructure   F...
    ropenshaw@instructure.com
    last modified by ropenshaw@instructure.com
  • Graduated Scoring for Quiz Questions

score95
    On Beta
    97 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta User Group: New Quizzes    Our faculty members would like to be able to provide graduated scoring on multiple choice Canvas quizzes. For example, for a ...
    johnpj
    last modified by johnpj
  • To Do List

score32
    On Beta
    32 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment? After going back and forth with Support (who were great), it has been discovered that only Assignments can be marked a...
    Janelle Blackwell
    last modified by Janelle Blackwell
  • Drag and Drop Multiple File Uploads for Assignment Submission

score27
    On Beta
    27 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment? For details, please read through the Canvas Release Notes (2020-01-18)     The current upload process for f...
    Jon Mason
    last modified by Jon Mason
  • Make it possible for student to add events and assignments both on web and app, and let the assignments with deadlines show in to-do stream

score9
    On Beta
    9 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   For now, to-do section on Canvas app can only show assignments generated within a course by staff/professo...
    Shuang Wu
    last modified by Shuang Wu
  • Grade / Analytics: Export to CSV File

score6
    On Beta
    6 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   The Student Grade Report and Analytics should be able to be exported to a CSV file.  Instructors use this ...
    Tammy Cottrell
    last modified by Tammy Cottrell
  • Celebration Animation for 0 errors in Link Validator

score4
    On Beta
    12 votes
    A new feature was released when students submit an assignment on-time, they get a celebration animation to reward their effort (similar to typing in "congratulations" on FB). Joy should be shared for everyone, st...
    Sky V. King (FIU Online)
    last modified by Sky V. King (FIU Online)
  • Need a way to sort and search the course terms selection box

score3
    On Beta
    3 votes
    There is one feature that I have been dying for Canvas to realize it needs for the admins and designers. The course terms box is not searchable or sort-able. It currently only has "active terms" (which go a few years ...
    Jesse Stallsworth
    last modified by Jesse Stallsworth
  • Expanding Support for Accessible HTML 5 Section Elements

score3
    On Beta
    3 votes
    Certain HTML 5 elements are extremely useful for navigating with a screen reader. These include, but are not limited to, the following elements: article section nav aside header footer figure figcaption main ...
    Destin Hubble
    last modified by Destin Hubble
  • Bulk Update Selected/All Assignments

score2
    On Beta
    2 votes
    I would like to be able to assign the same Dates for all or selected assignments without changing each one individually.   Right now, we can change dates of assignments with the editing feature in assignments. I...
    Shelbie Ray
    last modified by Shelbie Ray