• Quizzes.Next: Aligning Outcomes to Individual Quiz Questions

score253
    On Beta
    259 votes
    This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas   I would like to recommend that Canvas add functionality to the LMS which would allow the user to align learning outcomes with individual quiz questions. I...
    Eric James Williamson
    last modified by Eric James Williamson
  • extend quiz times per student, not just per quiz.

score220
    On Beta
    226 votes
    This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas   I know that quiz times can be changed/extended by going into each quiz and selecting the student to grant more time ('moderate a quiz').  However, th...
    Curtis Finnegan
    last modified by Curtis Finnegan
  • Gradebook and Learning Mastery: Bespoke Smart views

score107
    On Beta
    107 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   Almost a year ago I suggested the idea for bespoke smart views in Grade Book. Gradebook: Bespoke Smart views&#...
    David Millington
    last modified by David Millington
  • Course Level Analytics that can be refined to show Sections

score103
    On Beta
    109 votes
    This idea has been developed and is Beta   I love seeing the course level analytics but want a way to filter that down to only show specific sections in my course.   Comments from Instructure   F...
    ropenshaw@instructure.com
    last modified by ropenshaw@instructure.com
  • Graduated Scoring for Quiz Questions

score93
    On Beta
    95 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta Quizzes.Next User Group    Our faculty members would like to be able to provide graduated scoring on multiple choice Canvas quizzes. For example, for a ...
    johnpj
    last modified by johnpj
  • To Do List

score31
    On Beta
    31 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment? After going back and forth with Support (who were great), it has been discovered that only Assignments can be marked a...
    Janelle Blackwell
    last modified by Janelle Blackwell
  • Add "To Do" List For Students On Calender

score9
    On Beta
    9 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   On the calendar tab below "Courses," students have a calendar where they can look at course created important d...
    Bertell Butler
    last modified by Bertell Butler
  • Make it possible for student to add events and assignments both on web and app, and let the assignments with deadlines show in to-do stream

score8
    On Beta
    8 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   For now, to-do section on Canvas app can only show assignments generated within a course by staff/professo...
    Shuang Wu
    last modified by Shuang Wu
  • Grade / Analytics: Export to CSV File

score5
    On Beta
    5 votes
    This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?   The Student Grade Report and Analytics should be able to be exported to a CSV file.  Instructors use this ...
    Tammy Cottrell
    last modified by Tammy Cottrell