• InstructureCon 2016 Post-Conference Feedback

tl;dr: This is an open discussion where you all can publicly share your qualitative thoughts and feedback about InstructureCon 2016! Please post before reading the comments from others. Then feel free to reply ...
    jordan@instructure.com
    last modified by jordan@instructure.com
  • Pokemon Go @ Instructurecon

With the popularity of the game over the weekend, who's planning on hunting pokemon around the Keystone Resort next week?
    Victor Yee
    last modified by Victor Yee
  • Hoedowns, Bulls, and Boots

Renee Carney and I had a bet: If she could ride the bull for the traditional eight-seconds, I would also ride the bull. She made it for seven seconds.   I rode anyway and made it fourteen.   Scott...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
    last modified by dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Thoughts on InstructureCon 2016....

Some of my very high conference highlights.... (Accuracy of my notes may vary.)   Instructure now has ~2000 clients. (I think we were around #1000 three years ago.) Penn State and the Penn State World Ca...
    Rob Gibson
    last modified by Rob Gibson
  • InstCon 2016 - A Vendor's Perspective

I'm Chris Munzo with The specified item was not found. and we were one of the exhibiting partners at InstructureCon in Keystone.  I just wanted to reach out to the community with a blanket "thank you"!   I'...
    chris@aspiredu.com
    last modified by chris@aspiredu.com
  • Heroes Among US

I am pretty sure I have found the star of this film this morning at Instructurecon:  
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
    last modified by dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Mountain Running

Anyone want to sneak out for an early morning or evening trail run? Haven't scoped out any specific trails yet, but would love to get above tree line, maybe get on a peak. 5-10 miles (or more, if we have time). Who's ...
    Brenden Goetz
    created by Brenden Goetz
  • Unofficial InstructureCon Running Group

For the second year running (huh huh), I'm convening an unofficial morning InstructureCon Running and Networking group. I'll put together a six-mile route, but I'll loop it so people wanting to do shorter runs have op...
    Lee Clontz
    last modified by Lee Clontz
  • Who can collect all five of our buttons?

chris@aspiredu.com
    last modified by chris@aspiredu.com
  • Find a Bunk Mate / Online Share Board

There have been a few posts regarding finding roommates for the condos in Keystone. It was suggested by Janell Amely that somebody start a board for this purpose. I didn't see one as of yet, correct me if I am wrong, ...
    Randy Orwin
    last modified by Randy Orwin
  • I only see options for 2 or 3 bedroom lodging. I am only one. What do I do?

I only see options for 2 or 3 bedroom lodging. I am only one. Suggestions? I want to come but I don't imagine I can get funding for a 2 bedroom by myself.
    Sarah Aldridge
    last modified by Sarah Aldridge
  • conference agenda available for 2016

Is the conference agenda available for the upcoming InstructureCon Conference?
    Doris Jordan
    last modified by Doris Jordan
  • Shuttle Service from Denver to Keystone

Does the Shuttle service from the InstructureCon Transportation link (registration page) begin early in the day?  What is the name of the shuttle service?  The link isn't working tonight and I wanted to get ...
    Vickey Sullivan
    last modified by Vickey Sullivan
  • Previous highlights - your tips?

Hi there - I am in Australia and have not attended before. Are any of you who have been before able to share with me the learning highlights of previous InstrucureCons? What have been the best presentations and why? T...
    Caitlin Crowley
    last modified by Caitlin Crowley