• Getting Started with Canvas in 10 Steps (Faculty)

Who doesn’t love a “10 steps guide” to get yourself familiarized in Canvas? When we transitioned to Canvas, our faculty were yearning for a quick-start checklist. So, we searched in the Canvas Commun...
    Karen Pinto
    last modified by Karen Pinto
  • Combing the Tide Pools for Treasures

Open video

• Is InstructureCon more like CanvasCon?

HI!   I've been reading about InstructureCon and I see that all topics/presentations in the past have been related to ONLY Canvas.  I don't see anything about Instructure's other product, Bridge.  Is t...
    Daniel
    last modified by Daniel
  • Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths

Open video

• Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths

Presentation Title Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths   Abstract / Session Overview Want an all-access Safari pass to the ins and outs of Mastery Paths? Come learn about the traditional uses and e...
    Kona Jones
    last modified by Kona Jones
  • Cat herding for beginners: My first year as the technical expert for a large multi-institutional consortium

Presentation Title Cat herding for beginners: My first year as the technical expert for a large multi-institutional consortium, or what I wish I knew when we started, or how to get ahead in Canvas without eve...
    David Tod
    last modified by David Tod
  • We're Adopting Canvas as Our LMS?! Faculty Perspectives on the Challenges, Opportunities, and Outcomes of Switching to Canvas

Replay our session at InstCon 2019!   Presentation Title We're Adopting Canvas as Our LMS?! Faculty Perspectives on the Challenges, Opportunities, and Outcomes of Switching to Canvas   Session Overview H...
    Gannon Nordberg
    last modified by Gannon Nordberg
  • PRE-CON: API 101: Introduction to APIs

Presentation Title PRE-CON: API 101: Introduction to APIs InstructureCon Session Info   Summary The Canvas API is crazy powerful and can be used to perform a bunch of actions and automate otherwise mu...
    Gannon Nordberg
    last modified by Gannon Nordberg
  • Big Data Ideas & Usage for Tiny Budgets & Small Teams

Open video

Stefanie Sanders
    created by Stefanie Sanders
  • The Power of Sub-Accounts, Permissions, and Custom CSS

Open video

• Come check out how to use GIFs in your Canvas Courses at Instructurecon 2019!

Presentation Title Using GIFs as Instructional/Training Tools in Canvas. #CanvasGIF #CanvasStudentGIF   Abstract / Session Overview Long Beach Convention Center, 203  The GIF game is booming righ...
    Dave Dick
    last modified by Dave Dick
  • Weekly Canvas Tips: Targeting Faculty Needs Through Microlearning

Open video

• Riding the Regrade Wave: How Quizzes.Next Solved a Gnarly Grading Issue for a Large-Enrollment Business Course

Open video

• Let's Role with Canvas Mobile

Open video

Priscilla Martinez
    last modified by Priscilla Martinez
  • Shakalakabra: Hang Ten on This Standards-Based Grading Wave

Presentation Title Shakalakabra : Hang Ten on This Standards-Based Grading Wave ♀️   Abstract / Session Overview Yo dudes and dudettes, learning mastery can talk to the Canvas grade book with a couple ...
    Bradley Moser
    last modified by Bradley Moser
  • The "Perfect 10" Strategies for a Successful K–12 Adoption

Open video

Stefanie Sanders
    created by Stefanie Sanders
  • Cowabunga! Athletic Advisers Keeping Ballers From Becoming Beach Bums

Open video

Priscilla Martinez
    last modified by Priscilla Martinez
  • Changing Our Digital Culture Through Canvas

Open video