• Status of InstructureCon 2020

My reservation to Gaylord Opryland was just canceled by the resort. When I called to find out what happened, after much phone tree wrangling, they told me the 'group' canceled. Has InstructureCon 2020 IRL been ...
    Ira Strauss
    last modified by Ira Strauss
  • Early Bird Extension??

Hey I was wondering if there is any chance that the early bird rate may be extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic? My university has put a freeze on all expenses/payments/travel approval before I could get my pa...
    Matthew Jennings
    last modified by Matthew Jennings
  • Assignments Notification

I would like to know if the assigned work is still valid with all the changes at out campus? 
    Jessica Mendez
    last modified by Jessica Mendez
  • How can canvas student profile integrate to Mt Sac student portal?

You do not have access to this content's place
    Jessica Mendez
    created by Jessica Mendez
  • First timer inbound for InstCon. What to expect??

Though I'm a long-time Bbworld/DevCon attendee/presenter, but this will be my first InstCon, and I've only been working with Canvas the last year. What to expect? Any info contrasting experiences between B...
    Mark Reynolds
    last modified by Mark Reynolds
  • Chat & Charge Lounge and Training Room Bundle

Will there be a Chat & Charge Lounge and Training Room Bundle this year? That was a good deal last year in Long Beach, and was a nice use of Tuesday morning, with lots of interesting news and some rev...
    Ira Strauss
    last modified by Ira Strauss
  • Double_Click_To_Title_SessionBlog

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Al...
    Kristin Lundstrum
    last modified by Kristin Lundstrum
  • Double_Click_To_Title_PresentationBlog

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, rem...
    Kristin Lundstrum
  • Double_Click_To_Title_Unconference

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, rem...
    Kristin Lundstrum
  • Double_Click_To_Title_Discussion

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your discussion changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own ideas. Before publishing, ad...
    Kristin Lundstrum
  • Double_Click_To_Title_Reflection

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own reflection. Also, remember...
    Kristin Lundstrum
  • InstructureCon 2020 Venue/Date?

At this time last year, there was a lot more chatter about the dates/locations for InstructureCon19. Now, I know that we knew that Keystone had reached its capacity and the contract was up....or at least that'...
    Kevin Wagenmaker
    last modified by Kevin Wagenmaker
  • InstCon 2020: A Primer on the South

Hello everyone!   I can remember a few years ago when instcon was in Keystone how much I appreciated the blog posts of what to expect in the Rockies. Being prepared for altitude sickness and understandin...
    Alan Kinsey
    last modified by Alan Kinsey
  • InstructureCon 2020

Is it too soon to request an InstructureCon 2020 chat?    (Oh em gee...I got to create the tag!)                InstructureCon 2020 Help Others by Answering ...
    Beth Crook
    last modified by Beth Crook
  • speaker proposal submissions ?

When will InstructureCon 2020 speaker proposal submissions begin? :-)            InstructureCon 2020 Help Others by Answering Questions!
    Robin Bagent
    last modified by Robin Bagent
  • InstructureCon 2020

Greetings, Canvas world!   As I am sitting thinking about my proposal for InstructureCon2020, I thought, wouldn't it be a great idea if CanvasAdvocates had space where they can present to other use...
    Stefanie Sanders
    created by Stefanie Sanders
  • Double_Click_To_Title_Question

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your discussion changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own ideas. Before publishing, ad...
    Kristin Lundstrum