Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor Self-Paced Canvas Courses

Instructor Self-Paced Canvas Courses

236456_Courses-26 (1).png  We know a lot of you prefer to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Our goal is to provide you with self paced resources that will assist you in learning the Instructor side of Canvas.

236457_Circled 1  C-26.png Beginner 236458_-Circled 2 C-26.png Advanced

**Growing With Canvas 236459_Circled 1  C-26.png 

This five module Commons course is a GREAT place to start learning Canvas or to fine-tune your existing Canvas skills! The course uses a combination of the Canvas Video Guides and Canvas Guides to teach the content. To access this resources navigate to Canvas Commons, search for "Growing with Canvas" and import the resource into your account. 

**This resource is located in the Canvas Commons. Click here to learn how to import courses into your Canvas account.

Disclaimer: The listed resources have been shared publicly in our Canvas Community or in Commons. Sometimes Canvas evolves faster than the resources do, explore and find those that fit your needs!

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments

It might be useful to note that Kung Fu Canvas at least is a pretty K-12 directed course. I had to do fairly heavy editing to offer it to my higher ed professors. I'm not sure about the other one though.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though, despite the editing, it's saved me a ton of work!

Embed this guide in your Canvas course:

Note: You can only embed guides in Canvas courses. Embedding on other sites is not supported.