PSK12 Bulletin Board: 8/25/2017

Document created by Tyler Hill Employee on Sep 14, 2017Last modified by Tyler Hill Employee on Sep 14, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

PSK12 - Bulletin Board (Weekly Newsletter)

Hello Canvas Admins, 
It is officially Back-to-School Season! 

Support vs CSM Doc for Admins

We know it can be confusing when an issue comes up and you’re not quite sure if you should reach out to your CSM or if you should file a support ticket. We created this awesome doc to help you in making those decisions.

If you aren’t quite sure if you should file a ticket for an issue you are experiencing, email your CSM and we will let you know what the best course of action is. 

SIS Issues & Questions

School Year Roll-Over 

• Contact us (CSM Team) to get that new data syncing to Canvas
  • Make sure to have all your new data ready to go in either your SIS or Clever 
  • In your email to us please include your SIS and that your data is ready to go! 

SIS Issues....(I need a re-master, I need to push another sync, courses are missing, students are missing, teachers don't have courses, my data isn't coming over, grade pass back is not working, help!!) 

• If your account has been fully rolled over to the new school year and you have a SIS related issue-please submit a SUPPORT TICKET. 
  • When you submit your support ticket please include the following..
    • SIS & Clever (if applicable)
    • Integration Method (SIS APP or SIS PLATFORM)
    • Detailed explanation of your issue
    • Ask to be escalated to our SIS SUPPORT TEAM 
  • SUPPORT PHONE #: 866-998-4222

Admin & Teacher Guides

Release Notes: 

What’s new you ask? Check out our release notes to find out!

LTI External Tools & Third Party Apps

Nearpod is an award-winning education technology company focused on developing digital learning tools, virtual reality and interactive content across mobile devices that provides teachers an easy and efficient way to leverage technology in the classroom.
EduApp Center Link: HERE

Canvas Events: Coming Up!

Check out our AWESOME Canvas Events Page for upcoming Canvas Events near you! 
CANVAS EVENTS: HERE

Attachments

Outcomes