PSK12 Bulletin Board: 9/22/2017

Document created by Tyler Hill Employee on Oct 4, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Inline image 1

Hello Canvas Admins, 

Arc : Video made Smart, Easy and Interactive

Inline image 2

Arc is a more video‑centric, interactive way to approach e-learning. Where video‑as‑a‑learning‑tool has typically been one‑way and passive, Arc makes learning an active, collaborative, impactful two-way street. 

Arc Website: Here

If you are interested in a demo of Arc or more information let us know! 

Canvas Release Notes

Canvas Production Release Notes (9.16) : Here 
Canvas Beta Release Notes (9.5) : Here

Escalating Support Tickets

Help us, Help YOU! Get your support tickets the attention they need by escalating them to the Canvas Support Team!

If you are a client with Basic Support: Please see this re-fresher for escalating your institutions Support Tickets.

Service Cloud Case Management Training Video

Service Cloud Guide Pages

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding the role as the Service Cloud administrator for your Canvas instance.

SIS Issues & Questions

SIS Issues....(I need a re-master, I need to push another sync, courses are missing, students are missing, teachers don't have courses, my data isn't coming over, grade pass back is not working, help!!)
  • If you have a SIS related issue-please submit a SUPPORT TICKET.
  • When you submit your support ticket please include the following..
  1. SIS & Clever (if applicable)
  2. Integration Method (SIS APP or SIS PLATFORM) 
  3. Detailed explanation of your issue
  4. Ask to be escalated to our SIS SUPPORT TEAM 

Upcoming Canvas Con: WPI

Please join us for our 2017 CanvasCon at WPI! CanvasCon is a one-day, regional event that we’ve specifically designed for our northeastern educators. Everyone is invited, from the Canvas-curious to the expert user! When: Friday, October 20th Where: Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) Time: 8 AM - 5 PM Cost: $49 
Register: Here