If necessary, you may be able to escalate a case to the Canvas support team.
Follow these steps before you escalate a case:
- Define the expected behavior and why this is a bug for you or your user.
- Summarize all the parts and pieces of the issue - create a numbered list if that is helpful for you.
- Answer these questions: How many users does this affect? Is it only experienced in certain situations, or all the time?
- Try to replicate the issue from the user report or describe your attempts to replicate the problem.
- Make sure that the problem exists on another browser or on another computer. Note those browsers in the case.
- Include a link (Canvas URL) to the course or the page the problem is happening on.
- Include a screencast or screenshot if possible as an attachment to the case. The more information you provide the Canvas Support Team, the better.
Click the Escalate button.
Note: Before escalating the case, make sure the case status is set to New, New - External or Open, Open - External.