- Dartmouth College has experimented with a variety of strategies to get library reserve materials into Canvas. Adrienne Gauthier will share the school's current strategy of using the Kaltura LTI, a custom-built app, and direct access to course sits for library reserves staff.
- Hillsborough Community College has integrated various library tools into Canvas. Kristin Heathcock, the school's embedded librarian, will discuss the Ebsco Curriculum Builder (a reading list tool) among other cool tools.
- Springfield Public Schools has a library for every school building, which integrates all digital resources in a course and enrolls all students to provide them with access. Nichole Lemmon will tell you more about it.
Canvas Release Notes
Top 10 Canvas Guides of the Week
- Where do I find an institution's URL to access Canvas?
- Which browsers does Canvas support?
- Assignments Overview (Students) [Video]
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student?
- How do I submit an online assignment?
- Assignment Submissions (Students) [Video]
- Canvas Overview (Students) [Video]
- How do I upload changes to the Gradebook?
- How do I reply to a discussion as a student?
- How do I submit a peer review to an assignment?
Extra Credit: The Canvas Blog
We know it can be confusing when an issue comes up and you’re not quite sure if you should reach out to your CSM or if you should file a support ticket. We created this awesome doc to help you in making those decisions.
If you aren’t quite sure if you should file a ticket for an issue you are experiencing, email your CSM and we will let you know what the best course of action is.
SUPPORT PHONE #:
Upcoming Canvas Con: WPI