• View in full screen mode
Inline image 1
Hello Canvas Admin! 

Canvas Product Release Notes

BETA Release Notes (11.06) : Here
PRODUCTION Release Notes (11.18) : Here
TEACHER APP Release Notes (11.18) : Here  

Top 10 Canvas Guides of the Week

Top 10 Canvas Guides Lessons for October 22nd - October 28th, 2017.
Canvas Community  (guides.canvaslms.com)
  1. Where do I find an institution's URL to access Canvas?
  2. Which browsers does Canvas support?
  3. How do I view assignment feedback comments from my instructor using Canvas DocViewer annotations?
  4. How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as a student?
  5. How do I submit an online assignment?
  6. Canvas Overview (Students) [Video]
  7. How do I submit a Turnitin assignment?
  8. How do I upload changes to the Gradebook?
  9. How do I submit a peer review to an assignment?
  10. How do I add contact methods to receive Canvas notifications as a student?

Canvas Network: Instructure's MOOC Platform

Inline image 4

Canvas Network allows learners all over the world to take free courses created by institutions all over the world. It’s Instructure’s MOOC platform. We offer the Canvas platform, limited course design consulting services, and attractive listing pages at no cost. To learn more about Canvas Network see our brochure.(attached below)

Arc Virtual Event Series

Join Our Virtual Series: Videos in the Classroom

Incorporating video in your teaching can increase student engagement and impact learning in significant ways. But how do you ensure that you’re using video effectively?

Our three-part CanvasLIVE virtual event will showcase ways to surface video content within Canvas and show you real examples of interactive video learning in the classroom. Here’s the breakdown:

Discover ways teachers can use videos in their Canvas classrooms with tools such as YouTube and Arc.

Learn how videos presented with tools like YouTube and Arc relate to assignments and grading in Canvas.

See creative ways teachers can experiment with videos during school hours.

Learn more and reserve your spot today!

Canvas Extra Credit: BluePrint Courses Recording!

Description:  

Thanks to everyone for joining our webinar last Tuesday! We also had a very successful Office Hours on Thursday. 

Be watching for future Office Hours Webinars! Also, on December 4th we will be hosting an Arc Webinar:

To access the recording Click HERE 

Canvas Blog: New Wave of LTI

Stay up to date with all things Canvas! The Canvas Blog is a great place to see user case studies, stories and more! 

To access the article Click HERE

Attachments

Outcomes