Search for product guides, answers, blogs, release notes, and more:
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2,098,407 members
474,035 posts

See what's happening in the Community

Read the lastest Community news and updates. Be informed about updates from our product teams. Catch up on trending discussions.

Как получить доступ администратора?zhancnit@mail.ru;  zh.mendigaliv@asu.edu.kz; zhancnit@gmail.com

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Nope. I get the rubric option only on my laptop. In the student app, under the three dot kabob I only see the option to subscribe.I found that the rubric option is available if I access the discussion using the to-do menu, but not if I access under m...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

So I am developing a Canvas integration. I am wondering that if I do purchase the sandbox, and I do get an admin key, will I be able to use Oauth with any students token across the country? For example If I have students across the country can I use ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @shernandez2 ... Do you have a three-dot kebab icon anywhere on your mobile app that would allow you to view the "Show Rubric" option for a discussion topic?  This is from my iPhone, by the way. Please keep us posted here in the Community...thank...

(Community Coach)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello there, @EromoseleEDEGHO ... I assume that you are a student, yes?  If so, you can check out this Guide: How do I view a QR code to log in to the Canvas mo... - Instructure Community - 420 (canvaslms.com) Keep in mind the information that is in ...

(Community Coach)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello @JelenaKalderon ... When I worked at a Technical College in Wisconsin, one of our departments used the Accredible LTI external tool to issue certificates of completion to students in the class.  I had admin access to Accredible, and I helped wi...

(Community Coach)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I checked the same question I received before, but I registered the question again because I wanted to check the progress myself.  If you select this option in a quiz with Numerical Answer, formula question or Fill in the blanks type of questions, an...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The phenomenon is still reproduced. I think this can cause confusion for students about the progress of the quiz Is it still impossible to solve it?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

the videos are not working.

(Community Novice)
Blog en Español
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I think you did an admirable job of covering a great deal of territory in 3 minutes, and I'm not sure it could have been much better within that time constraint.  The second time I watched the video, I listed all of the features that were mentioned a...

(Community Champion)
Discussions/Announcements Redesign
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

hi I am after feedback for my mockups that I am using for my assessment task 6 in design please note that all feedback will be recorded thanks 

(Community Novice)
Community Discussion

yes

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi everyone! Our Q2 is through the end of June and we are currently aiming for a June production release but have not finalized that yet. Our team will post an additional update once we have a confirmed date. 

(Instructure)
The Product Blog
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @vanzandt @hesspe @DanBurgess,  Thank you for your feedback on the video. I am sorry to hear that it's not what you expected. The intention for this video was to be a short overview for users who are either not familiar with the redesign or are re...

(Instructure)
Discussions/Announcements Redesign
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi I am trying to build a portal with a team of developers and we are interested in integrating a few features from the free for teachers Canvas account. We have designed an LMS and would like to have some functionalities from Canvas. So my Question ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi, I have an issue with Canvas where the view of my cards on my dashboard is condensed. This crops any images on the cards in half. I've tried to find a way to fix this but can't figure out if there's a setting or something that's causing this conde...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @NickChevalierUT ! This an interesting query and reporting goal. I've noted a some thoughts. One way to verify that you'll get what you want in the final result is to run the custom table query LatestSubmissions on its own and inspect the results....

(Community Contributor)
Data and Analytics Group
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, I have a couple of forms that I have students esign via student annotation and I need to be able to print those documents to put in their paper files but when I download these documents to print them they show up in my PDF viewer to print and ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

It makes one wonder if Canvas has gotten so big that they no longer listen or care. It seems like they used to be more responsive and concerned about issues instructors had with Canvas.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Adding a user by SIS ID still requires an email, and then shows up as pending.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @THEODORVANDER - You have good questions! I'll do my best to provide some insights.  If you'd like to preview your experience, you can always use GreatFire.org before arriving in China   What's the problem with users in China accessing Canvas?When...

(Community Team)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Taking a quick look at this, it does look like you will achieve what you are looking for. When you run it does it produce what you were expecting?

(Instructure)
Data and Analytics Group
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi,    I told my students that moving away from the quiz to other windows/tabs would be cheating. Can you help me interpret the quiz log to see if the evidence there establishes this was happening? (I know Canvas itself is not a lockdown browser, but...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum

Canvas

Instructor

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a handful more courses I need to associate. Will it only sync to the new added courses without updating/syncing existing associated courses?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The 'Student' role was not available to me in the drop down (neither was observer or any non-editing role) - I think due to institution level config. I was able to create a workaround by creating a new user type. But thank you for your response!

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

@dkpst5  I agree that it is great to hear about the "strike team" and look forward to find out what they will be targeting.   I agree that adding page history to the Syllabus would be extremely beneficial and would be very beneficial for Assignments ...

(Community Contributor)
The Product Blog
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

@Chris_Hofer Thank you for your reply and explanation.

(Community Member)
Canvas Studio Discussion
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The last workaround that I tried was to create the quiz following everything you described, then duplicate the quiz and copy over the copy.  That worked with one quiz but it didn't work with the other one.Another thing I did that I am not sure if it ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I've been trying that today and I found even if I reload a pic for a course, it now wont' work with the previous course.  I ended up having 4 images loaded on each question so kids in each class could see at least one image.  So frustrating!

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have wasted every spare second during/between classes struggling to get this to work by the next group of kids.  Its been an awful week...No response from Canvas Help requests

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Yep!  I've been using Canvas without issue for years and this is the only time kids are not able to see images.

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Join and Host Live Events

Join and Host Live Events

Join a free live event hosted by employees and other Community members. Host a free event to share your knowledge and engage with users around the world.

View All Events

Upcoming Events