Gauge releases take place as determined by the Canvas product team and deploy new code to the production environment.
Filtered Release List
The Gauge release list filters results for release notes with the newest release first.
This archive is a single document that includes links to all archived Gauge releases displayed in a comprehensive list with the newest release first.
This archive is useful if you want to see when a new Gauge feature, updated feature, or other update was deployed without having to view all release notes individually.
- To view specific details for a release, click the name of the release in the table of contents.
- To view the direct release notes, click the name of the release in the table of contents, then click the release's section heading.
- Section ID Deployment
- Item Bank Sharing
- SIS ID Remapping
- Individual Student Performance Report: Assessment Average Scores
- Individual Student Performance Report: Outcomes Average Scores
- Individual Student Performance Report: Student Drop-down Menu
- Assessments: Assessment Copy
- Rich Content Editor: Audio & Video Uploads
- Reports: Assessment Results Report
- Reports: Individual Student Performance Deployment Filter
- Moderation: Assessment Status Filters
- Navigation: SIS Imports Page
- Users: Teacher Role
- Assessments: Style Improvements
- Reports: Individual Student Performance Report
- Students: Timed Assessment Dashboard Access, Timed Assessment Question Navigator Access
- Assessments: Moderate Icon, Reports Icon
- Item Banks: Delete Item Banks
- Navigation: Question Navigator
- Students: Assessment Retake During Closed Deployment