Welcome to the APAC Priority Services Webinar Recordings.
Recordings - 2020
- Implementing Canvas Baseline Standards to allow for Consistent Delivery of Online Learning: K12 - Apr 2020
Implementing baseline standards when using Canvas is valuable for administrators to ensure consistency for online learning. Consistency is key for students in their learning and helps to prevent cognitive overload. But what if your school is resistant to change? What if some teachers don’t want to engage in these standards? Watch this webinar and find out how.
- Delivering asynchronous learning using Canvas Studio - Apr 2020
We're continued rolling out the hits this week with resident in-house guru Greg Faller, showcasing how Canvas Studio can play an integral learning and analytical component within your institution's instance.
- Web Conferences not your thing? How about asynchronous learning designs? - Mar 2020
This webinar explored asynchronous learning design approaches. The goal of the webinar was to showcase a learning experience that is more resilient, sustainable and provides students with flexibility to learn when it suits them, but is still structured and supportive.
- 7 Practical Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Online Classroom - Mar 2020
In this webinar, Logan Balavijendran (Customer Success Manager) will cover 7 practical strategies to get the most out of any live online session - no matter the video conferencing tool you use within Canvas. The strategies will link to Canvas tools and will include free tools and resources you can download and use tomorrow!
- Transitioning Classes Online - Q&A Panel Discussion - Mar 2020
This Q&A Panel Discussion was a follow on from the Using Canvas In the Classroom (and online) webinar. Practical and real examples in being prepared for the closure of your institution.
- Using Canvas in the Classroom (and online) - Mar 2020
- Contingency planning for online classrooms with Canvas - Mar 2020
As part of the ever-changing landscape associated with the global COVID19 pandemic, we sat down with Yarra Valley Grammar's Philip Callil to talk about considerations for preparing your institution for imminent closure.
- Grow, Adapt & Change - Feb 2020
Explore embracing change, adaptation, and growth on the path to student success.
Recordings - 2019
- Using H5P with Canvas - Dec 2019
- DESIGN - How To Do Page Layouts in Canvas Without Using Tables - Nov 2019
- Enhance your learning through video with Canvas Studio. - Oct 2019
- Student Engagement With Canvas - Part 2 - Aug. 2019
- Student Engagement With Canvas - Part 1 - Jul. 2019
- Visualise Your Learning Pathways With Badgr - Jun. 2019
- 5 Key Considerations for Designing In Canvas - May 2019
- Get "Beta" Insight Into Your Analytics! - Apr. 2019
- 5 Things That Will Make You More Compliant Than Yesterday - Mar. 2019
- Canvas Outcomes - Improving and Speeding up Student Feedback - Feb. 2019
Recordings - 2018
- The New Gradebook - Get More Out Of Your Results - Nov. 2018
- User And Course Management Strategies - Maximise Your Resources - Oct. 2018
- Intro. to Quizzes.Next - Enhance the Assessment Experience - Sep. 2018*
- Quick Intro to Adaptive Learning - Aug. 2018
- Tapping into your Canvas Analytics - Priority Services Recording - Jul. 2018
* We know its called New Quizzes now
4 people found this helpful