Welcome to the APAC Customer Success Webinar Recordings.
Recordings - 2020
- How to structure sound K-6 learning + best practices - K6 Webinar (Session 2) - June 2020
This 60-minute discussion-based webinar will focus on K-6 best practices including:
- Using Canvas to expedite enhanced learning - K6 Webinar (Session 1) - June 2020
- How to design a truly blended learning experience - May 2020
In this webinar, we looked at what it actually means to design a truly blended learning experience. This means, regardless of what happens in the world, your educational offering has agility and flexibility.
- Creating a Student-Centered Framework for Delivering Online Learning - May 2020
In this webinar, OneSchool Global shared their methods of creating a student-centred framework for delivering online learning.
- Transitioning to effective online teaching and learning - May 2020
We’ve challenged the status quo on what is possible in the digital learning environment since the COVID19 pandemic. But investing in an LMS should not be purely based on a reaction. It should be based on the vision you and your team have for teaching in learning within your school or institution. After all, you are educators first and foremost.
- Designing digital assessments and exams using Canvas - Apr 2020
- Implementing Canvas Baseline Standards to allow for Consistent Delivery of Online Learning: K12 - Apr 2020
Implementing baseline standards when using Canvas is valuable for administrators to ensure consistency for online learning. Consistency is key for students in their learning and helps to prevent cognitive overload. But what if your school is resistant to change? What if some teachers don’t want to engage in these standards? Watch this webinar and find out how.
- Delivering asynchronous learning using Canvas Studio - Apr 2020
We've continued rolling out the hits this week with resident in-house guru Greg Faller, showcasing how Canvas Studio can play an integral learning and analytical component within your institution's instance.
- Web Conferences not your thing? How about asynchronous learning designs? - Mar 2020
This webinar explored asynchronous learning design approaches. The goal of the webinar was to showcase a learning experience that is more resilient, sustainable and provides students with the flexibility to learn when it suits them, but is still structured and supportive.
- 7 Practical Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Online Classroom - Mar 2020
In this webinar, Logan Balavijendran (Customer Success Manager) will cover 7 practical strategies to get the most out of any live online session - no matter the video conferencing tool you use within Canvas. The strategies will link to Canvas tools and will include free tools and resources you can download and use tomorrow!
- Transitioning Classes Online - Q&A Panel Discussion - Mar 2020
This Q&A Panel Discussion was a follow on from the Using Canvas In the Classroom (and online) webinar. Practical and real examples in being prepared for the closure of your institution.
- Using Canvas in the Classroom (and online) - Mar 2020
- Contingency planning for online classrooms with Canvas - Mar 2020
As part of the ever-changing landscape associated with the global COVID19 pandemic, we sat down with Yarra Valley Grammar's Philip Callil to talk about considerations for preparing your institution for imminent closure.
- Grow, Adapt & Change - Feb 2020
Explore embracing change, adaptation, and growth on the path to student success.
Recordings - 2019
- Using H5P with Canvas - Dec 2019
In this webinar, we talk to Kerri Buttery who uses H5P content within Canvas to help create simple and more engaging content. This is an abbreviated version of the presentation that Kerri showcased at the recent VELG conference. You will see how to use H5P as well as how to embed content into Canvas for different student experience.
- DESIGN - How To Do Page Layouts in Canvas Without Using Tables - Nov 2019
Switching from traditional desktop publishing content to web content can be a paradigm shift to how your students consume content for learning. There are lots of different considerations when developing web-consumable content. Content is accessed on many different types of devices via the internet and choosing how to present that via a web interface allows you to do things you might not have been able to do before.
- Enhance your learning through video with Canvas Studio. - Oct 2019
The use of video is transforming teaching and learning by encouraging learners to digest content at their own pace and explore content more deeply during class time. Canvas Studio is a modern video platform that allows instructors and students to actively collaborate through video media. Studio makes it easy for staff to create engaging video and for students to participate in dynamic conversations and assessments as they view the video independently. As well as providing a platform for students (who might otherwise be passive and non-participatory in class) to interact and participate.
- Student Engagement With Canvas - Part 2 - Aug. 2019
- Student Engagement With Canvas - Part 1 - Jul. 2019
- Visualise Your Learning Pathways With Badgr - Jun. 2019
- 5 Key Considerations for Designing In Canvas - May 2019
- Get "Beta" Insight Into Your Analytics! - Apr. 2019
- 5 Things That Will Make You More Compliant Than Yesterday - Mar. 2019
- Canvas Outcomes - Improving and Speeding up Student Feedback - Feb. 2019
Recordings - 2018
- The New Gradebook - Get More Out Of Your Results - Nov. 2018
- User And Course Management Strategies - Maximise Your Resources - Oct. 2018
- Intro. to Quizzes.Next - Enhance the Assessment Experience - Sep. 2018
- Quick Intro to Adaptive Learning - Aug. 2018
- Tapping into your Canvas Analytics - Priority Services Recording - Jul. 2018
- Popular content