Multiple users have reported that they have created content items that include the word "online." Upon saving, the word "online" is deleted. This behavior is not consistent across spaces and groups.
|Steps to reproduce|
- Create a content item
- Include the word "online" in the text or in a weblink
- Observe that the word appears in Edit View
- Save the content item
- Observe that the word "online" is stripped from the content item and that spaces appear in its place
- Launch the Edit mode for the content
- Re-insert the word "online"
- Re-save the content item
- Observe that the word "online" is still absent
The word "online" should not be stripped out of any content items.
Insert a hyphen ("on-line") to convey intended meaning
- Our content provider has identified the bug associated with this issue.
- The fix is currently in development.
- It is not necessary to report additional occurrences.
- Our content provider applied the fix associated with the bug on October 26, 2018.
- Lithium JX-00177942
2 people found this helpful