Updated: 11/06, 4:06pm PT
- Custom Roles: All role access permissions with Analytics Beta mirror the permissions of the current Analytics, with the exception of custom roles. Custom roles currently inherit the permissions of of the template role (ie. Site Administrator). As a result, there may be some custom roles that will have access to Analytics Beta even though Analytics access is turned off. In the meantime, Canvas admins may choose to remove the Analytics Beta LTI tool in Account Settings.
- Last Activity date: The Last Activity date that appears in Analytics Beta does not match the Last Activity date in the People section of the course nav.
- Last Activity and Last Interaction dates not populating: Some courses are seeing "—" instead of a date for these columns in the table below the chart.
- CSV SIS ID/Email column blank: This data is currently not populating.
- 11/6: Section Range tab in Message modal: The Score Range tab does not correctly inherit filters.
- 11/6: Down arrow not clickable: The down-arrow icon used to expand the filter's dropdown list is unresponsive when clicked on.
- 10/30: Active course was showing as "concluded"
5 people found this helpful