Updated: 04/29, 3:00pm PDT
- Custom Roles: All role access permissions with Analytics Beta mirror the permissions of the current Analytics, with the exception of custom roles. Custom roles currently inherit the permissions of of the template role (ie. Site Administrator). As a result, there may be some custom roles that will have access to Analytics Beta even though Analytics access is turned off. In the meantime, Canvas admins may choose to remove the Analytics Beta LTI tool in Account Settings.
- CSV SIS ID/Email column blank: This data is currently not populating.
- Concluded and Inactive students: These students are currently showing up in Analytics Beta, and should be excluded.
- Due Date Override is not being honored: The section card assignment does not show overridden due date.
- Assignment due date: The timestamp is not in local time, and does not match the grade book. As a result, the due date may be inconsistent between these views.
- Minor tablet UI issues: Tray in Weekly Online Activity view when selecting a week does not close on x-out. Table size continues to expand in some instances.
4/29: Last Activity date: The Last Activity date that appears in Analytics Beta does not match the Last Activity date in the People section of the course nav.
4/29: Last Activity and Last Interaction dates not populating:
11/6: Section Range tab in Message modal: The Score Range tab does not correctly inherit filters.
- 11/6: Down arrow not clickable: The down-arrow icon used to expand the filter's dropdown list is unresponsive when clicked on.
- 10/30: Active course was showing as "concluded"