How do I use Arc video quizzing in Canvas?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Oct 31, 2018Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Nov 13, 2018
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Arc Video Quizzing provides media owners with an innovative way to create engaging and impactful learning experiences through video. Media owners can create, deliver, and evaluate how well users comprehend course video content in real time.

As a media owner, you can create and embed video quizzes in Canvas. As a user, you can take embedded video quizzes.

Notes:

• This feature is in beta and subject to change. If you would like this feature enabled for your account, please contact your admin.
  • Quizzes must be created from your My Uploads page.
  • Once quizzes are embedded or taken, they cannot be edited.

View Uploads

View Uploads

On your My Uploads page, you can view all your uploaded media.

View Media to Create Quiz

View Media to Create Quiz

Locate the media, click the Options icon [1], click the Create Quiz link [2], and create your quiz.

View Media with Quiz

View Quiz

Locate the media with the created quiz.

Click the Options icon [1], hover over the Quizzes link [2], and then view the name of the created quiz [3].

For users to take the quiz, the media must be embedded in Canvas.

View Quiz

View Quiz

As you play the media, answer the questions that are displayed in the media timeline. To play the portion of the media again, click the Re-watch button [1]. To continue playing the media, click the Continue button [2].

View Results

View Results

Media owners can view quiz results for all quiz attempts.

Users can view their individual quiz results.

You are here
Table of Contents > Video Quizzing > How do I use Arc video quizzing in Canvas?

Attachments

Outcomes