I was asked to create a script to sort courses on the Account Details page, as it can be difficult to find a course for the most current term as we don't hide previous terms from the list. It adds two sort buttons – Sort by Name (which is the default sort) and Sort by Term.
- Make sure you have Tampermonkey installed in Chrome
- Click on the link (or copy/paste) and open in Chrome.
- An Install page for Tampermonkey will open, click the “Install” button.
- Navigate to any User Account Details Page
- It will work equally well on student or teacher pages.
- Click “Sort by Term” to sort in descending order (most recent first), click again to sort in ascending order (oldest or manually created first)