You can leave a review for a resource in Commons. Reviews are a way for users to evaluate the quality of a resource. A few things you might consider when evaluating a resource:
- Did you use this resource in your course?
- Do you think it improved student learning?
- Did you rely on this resource for content delivery, evaluation, etc.?
- To enable Commons in your Canvas instance, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Commons is available in all Free for Teacher (FFT) accounts. Free for Teacher users are limited to finding, importing, and sharing public resources.
To locate a resource in Commons, use the search field .
To sort content by relevance, date, number of downloads, or number of favorites, click the Sort by drop-down menu .
To filter search results by approved content, type of content, grade/level, and sharing settings, click the Filter button . Learn more about searching in Commons.
To review content, click the resource title.
Note: Resources can be opened in a new tab by pressing Command (Mac) or Control (PC) while clicking the resource name in the Search page, or, by right clicking the name of the resource.
Write a review in the text field . The maximum character limit for reviews is 1000 characters.
Click the Submit button when you're done .