How do I import assignments from Canvas?

If you have connected your Canvas account, you can import assignments directly from Canvas.

To import assignments from Canvas, the Assignment Importer integration must be configured for your institution's network. If you are unable to import assignments from Canvas, verify you have connected your Canvas account. If your Canvas account is connected, but you are still not able to import your Canvas items, reach out to your network admin. To get the Assignment Importer integration configured, the network admin needs to contact Canvas Student ePortfolios Support.

Open User Settings

Open User Settings

In the Toolbar, click the Me icon [1] and then click the Settings link [2].

Open Import Data

Open Import Data

In Account Navigation, click the Import Data link.

Select a Provider

Select a Provider

Click the Canvas button [1], then click the Continue button [2].

Note: If you have not connected Canvas to your Canvas Student ePortfolios account, you will be prompted to authorize Canvas access.

Open Canvas Assignments

Open Canvas Assignments

Click the Course Assignments button.

Select Assignments to Import

To select an assignment, click the checkbox next to the assignment name [1]. When you have selected all the assignments you want to import, click the Select [number] Assignments link [2].

Import Assignments

Import Assignments

Click the Import Now button.

Import Confirmation

Import Confirmation

A message will display confirming that the selected content is being imported [1].

To import additional content, click the Import More button [2]. To view your profile, click the View My Profile button [3].