When you browse content from the global navigation menu, the sidebar shows all your content activity in the community, such as content you've authored, drafted, participated in, followed, and recently viewed. You can also view activity information as part of your user profile.
View Activity in Community
When you're viewing content in the community, you can also easily view all your personal content activity.
In the Global Navigation Menu, click the Browse link, then click the Content link.
View Content Activity
In the sidebar, view the links that show your content activity in the community.
You can personalize the sidebar and pin the tab you want to set as your default. Click the link you want and then click the pin icon.
You can also get to the default "authored" list by going to "Your Content" from your profile.
In addition to all content, you can view the following specific content areas:
- Authored: Content that you authored in the community, such as starting a discussion or creating a blog post
- Drafts: Any existing content drafts (content that has not been published yet)
- Participated: Content where you've participated, such as leaving a reply or comment, voting in a poll, voting for a feature idea, etc.
- Following: Content that you're following (learn how to follow content)
- Recently Viewed: Content that you looked at recently (kind of like a page visit history)
- Recommended: Content that is recommended to you based on trending and popular content
View Activity in Profile
You can also access activity information in your user profile at any time.
At the top of the community, click your avatar icon and click the View Profile link.
Click the Content tab. In the sidebar, you can click and view content you've drafted, authored, participated in, and are following in the community.
Note: By default, profile content always displays content you have authored first. You cannot change this option in the profile view.