Getting ready to leave?
Consider migrating vs. rebuilding
If you decide to migrate:
- Clean out any unwanted or hidden file/materials
- If you use LORs (repositories) make content is copied, not linked
- Rename content to unit/module specific convention
- Move nested materials to top folder level
- Remove section headings, remnant ANGEL Quizzes
- Remove empty question bank folders
- Check your gradebook setup
- Assessments - check question pools, keywords and matching questions
- Check links, files and pages
- All folder names should consist of only alphanumeric characters which means no special characters or slashes in the folder name. Rename folders that contain special characters or slashes in the folder name.
REMEMBER, the following items won’t convert from ANGEL to CANVAS
- ANGEL's Games, Syndicated Folders or Blogs
- ANGEL's Standards
- Specific team assignments, although Team ids and Team descriptions will be migrated.
- ANGEL Automation (actions and agents)
- Export in ANGEL format (not .imscc or common course)
- Content only, no user data
- Import into development course shell, not production