A Canvas Coach is an experienced Canvas user and active member of the Community, who is endorsed by Instructure. The role of a Canvas Coach is to serve, encourage, and advance the Canvas Community. Coaches are not Instructure employees.
How do I become a Canvas Coach?
There is no application process or defined steps to become a Canvas Coach; nor are there plans to formalize a process. Canvas Coaches are hand-selected based on their presence, attitude, talents, and expertise. Of course, being an awesome human being that knows Canvas helps, too.
What should I do if I want to be a Canvas Coach?
There is no right/wrong way to be a Canvas Coach. Each of our current Coaches came to be through a variety of different paths. But here are some things we look for:
- Stay engaged in the Canvas Community
- Be helpful with your feedback
- Answer questions
- Provide creative solutions
- Offer suggestions in a positive and empowering way
- Engage or start conversations
- Add to and/or create resources
Basically, just be awesome!