What is a Canvassador?
A Canvassador is a Canvas user, endorsed by Instructure, to socially promote Canvas. The role of a Canvassador is to share their Canvas successes and experiences. Canvassadors are not Instructure employees.
How do I become a Canvassadors?
Canvassadors are nominated by Instructure Employees and established Canvassadors. Following nomination, Canvassadors undergo an application process, including the submission of a(n):
- online application
- 10 minute video presenting on Canvas
- letter of recommendation
- current CV
- Canvas Course built by the applicant
Canvassador finalists will receive an official email invitation from the Canvas Canvassador Manager.
What should I do if I want to be a Canvassador?
- Be active in the Canvas Community
- Use social media to share your experiences with Canvas
- Buddy up with your local CSMs and Sales Reps and find out how you can help spread Canvas
Questions: Contact Jenny Peterson