I stumbled on a really neat trick this afternoon, and since I had to make a short video of it for my course content, I thought it would be helpful to share here.
- The Grading Scheme "Name" field is only 35px wide
- When gamifying a course, it is often desire able to add Levels with names that are longer than 35 px
- Typing into the Grading Scheme "Name" field is difficult when you can only see a letter or two at a time
So lets do a little hacking errr, ummm....
To make this:
Look like this:
Feel free to watch at full-size, all that text makes it hard to see when the video is so small!
- Right click on the "Name" box
- Select "Inspect"
- Directly modify the code for the browser to change the length to 200px
- This is temporary ;p