- Students are having a hard time figuring out where to sign up for Appointment Slots in Canvas.
- Teachers would like an easier way to see who has signed up for Appointment Slots
- Everyone would like more integration of Appointment Slots with their Calendar.
- As a user, my entry point to appointments is through the calendar so that I can view appointments in the context of other things on my schedule.
- As a user, I am able to visually differentiate appointment slots from other calendar events.
- As a user, I am able to visually differentiate reserved appointment slots from unreserved appointment slots, so that I know which appointments on my calendar I am committed to and which appointments are not committed to.
- As a teacher, I can create appointment slots for a course in the calendar so that students can see the available appointment slots on their calendar.
- As a teacher, I can see a list of students who have signed up for all of the appointment slots in an assignment group.
- As a teacher, I can easily see all appointment slots on my calendar.
- As a student, I can select and view and select a range of available appointment slots on my calendar in the context of other calendar items, so that I can properly schedule a time.
- As a student, I can only reserve and unreserve available appointment slots in the future.
This is scheduled to be released to production, behind a feature flag in November.