User Account & Profile
- How do I change my Canvas Community username?
- How do I update my Community Profile?
- How do I upload a photo or change my avatar in my Community profile?
- How do I manage my privacy settings in the Community?
- How do I add skills and expertise to my Community profile?
- How do I set my user preferences in the Community?
- How do I manage my Inbox in the Community?
- How do I follow people, places, or content in the community?
- How do I send direct messages to people in the community?
- How do I manage my Activity stream in the community?
- How do I @mention people, places, content?
- How do I view content I've authored or participated in the community?
- How do I view prior versions of a document in the community?
- How does the feature idea process work?
- How do I create a new feature idea?
- What is the feature development process for Canvas?
- What is the partner integration idea process?
- What tags should I use for Feature Ideas?
- How do I ask a question in the Community?
- How do I add a comment or post a reply in the Community?
- What is moderation?
- How do I submit an event in the Community?
- How do I start a discussion in the Community?
- How do I add an image or video to a comment in the Community?
- How do I attach a file to a content item in the Community?
- What is the difference between a blog and a document in Community Groups?
- How do I create a blog post in the Community?
- How do I add banner images to a blog post, event or user profile?
Community Reward System
- What is the Canvas Community Reward System?
- How do I give a badge to another user in the Community?
- What do the different role icons represent?
- What are Advocate Quests?
- Canvas Community: Overview
- Canvas Community: Find Answers
- Canvas Community: User Management
- Canvas Community: Join Groups
- Canvas Community: Share Ideas
- How do I file a ticket with Canvas Support about my access to the Community?
- Feel free to contact Community Team for any community-related questions
24 people found this helpful