How do I add my name to the wait list for a Catalog course or program?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Apr 13, 2017Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Jul 19, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If you want to enroll in a listing but enrollment is closed, you may be able to add your name to a wait list and be automatically enrolled if a spot opens. You can remove yourself from the wait list at any time.

Spots can become available if a student drops a course or program, or if an administrator increases the enrollment limit.

You can manage your wait list courses or programs from the catalog dashboard.

Note: You must have a Catalog account to add your name to the wait list for a course or program. You may be asked to create an account if you are not already logged in.

Open Catalog

Open Catalog

In a browser window, type your institution's Catalog URL in the address field.

Search for Listing

Search for Listing 

Search for a course or program either by using the search field [1] or using the refined search menu [2].

View Listing

View Listing

Click the listing's arrow icon.

Add to Wait List

Add to Wait List 

To add your name to the wait list, click the Add to Wait List button.

Note: You must have a Catalog account to add your name to the wait list for a course or program. You may be asked to create an account if you are not already logged in.

Confirm Wait List

Confirm Wait List 

The listing status message will confirm you have been added to the wait list and will be notified when a spot is available.

To remove yourself from the wait list at any time, click the Remove from Wait List button. You can also manage your wait list courses or programs from the catalog dashboard.

You are here
Table of Contents > All Users > How do I add my name to the wait list for a Catalog course or program?

Attachments

Outcomes