If your institution allows you to manage a catalog or subcatalog, you can view the catalog or subcatalog from the Catalog admin menu.
Although your admin access may be limited to a specific catalog or subcatalog, Catalog functionality is the same as given to full Catalog admins.
View Catalog Listings
Catalog defaults to the catalog or subcatalog you have access to manage  and displays all listings for the catalog or subcatalog .
View Catalog Menu
For each catalog or subcatalog, you can view the following Catalog features:
- Manage Listings : View and manage course and program listings
- Manage Catalogs : View and manage catalogs and subcatalogs
- Manage Promotions : View and manage all catalog-specific or listing-specific promotion codes for course or program enrollments
- View Reports : View user, listing, and revenue reports for an entire catalog
- View Analytics : View analytics for course and program enrollments filtered by catalog, listing, user, or date