Search for product guides, answers, blogs, release notes, and more:
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2,109,562 members
475,509 posts

See what's happening in the Community

Read the lastest Community news and updates. Be informed about updates from our product teams. Catch up on trending discussions.

En 2024, le code de parrainage Bybit est préféré comme TR1923. La raison pour laquelle ce code est préféré est qu’il inclut un bonus d’inscription ainsi que la réduction de commission la plus élevée. Le code de parrainage Bybit (TR1923) est un code u...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

En 2024, se prefiere el código de referencia de Bybit como "SE7EN". La razón por la que se prefiere este código es que incluye un bono de registro junto con el descuento de comisión más alto. El código de referencia de Bybit (SE7EN) es un código únic...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

2024 yılında Bybit referans kodu TR1923 olarak tercih edilmektedir. Bu kodun tercih edilme sebebi en yüksek komisyon indirimi ile birlikte kayıt bonusu içermesidir. Bybit referans kodu (TR1923) ömür boyu daha az işlem ücreti ödemenize imkan tanıyan b...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I wondered why Canvas doesn't have the option to review an uploaded file before submission, leaving room for one to submit a wrong file accidentally. You can only what you submitted after your submission and it doesn't seem right. It's like pri...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Commons Discussion
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

@gloney  The server you gave, a1094-135786059.cluster247.canvas-user-content.com, is matched by the first item on the resource page you linked to. Under Canvas Core Domains > Browser Security, the item is *.canvas-user-content.com. The * in front is ...

(Community Champion)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In my badgr account, my badge is awarded to my email, which does not look good. I want it to be awarded to my name. Could you please help me with that?Instead of: Awarded to myemail@gmail.comI want: Awarded to My full name

(Community Novice)
Canvas Credentials/Badges Discussion
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Problem statement: Several iterations of CANVAS ago, when you applied drops to assignments as a "Rule" set-up, when students would view their final grades they would see a little "X" next to the assignment that let them know it was one of the lower a...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Ideas
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Yes, faculty control if Monitor is used or Lockdown as a standalone solution at the individual quiz level. There is also a hybrid option which I use: Monitor when students use their own devices but a password for the testing center that turns Monitor...

(Community Participant)
New Quizzes Discussion
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Binance referral code for 2024 has been determined as ZNKAUKP3. With this code, you can get a 35% commission discount and $600 reward by completing tasks.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Le code de parrainage Binance pour 2024 a été déterminé comme UL2M4EB8. Avec ce code, vous pouvez obtenir une réduction de commission de 45% et une récompense de 600 $ en accomplissant des tâches.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

2024 yılında binance.com referans kodu olarak C15HJGN1 belirlenmiştir. Bu kod %20 ile en yüksek komisyon indirimi ve 600$ kayıt bonusu sağlar. Referans kodu, referans kimliği olarak da anılmaktadır.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

En 2024, el código de referencia de Kucoin se determinó como: QBS2KK45. Este código incluye fantásticos bonos de registro junto con el mayor descuento en comisiones.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

To help with this I am thinking of a filter button that enables instructors to view only those initial replies that they have not posted a comment on. Just an idea. Or sorting only on the date of the initial reply, thus not sorting on the dates of re...

(Community Champion)
Discussions/Announcements Redesign
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

2024 yılında Kucoin Referans Kodu: QBA34DAY olarak belirlendi. Bu kod en yüksek komisyon indirimi ile birlikte harika kayıt bonusları içermektedir.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum

Student

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

As you continue to implement these great enhancements, please keep involving some testers who have varying disabilities to be able to validate how easy the new features will be accessed by screen readers, zooming for limited vision, cognitive adaptab...

(Community Contributor)
The Product Blog
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @JamesSekcienski ,  Your concern is understandable and I'm sorry our documentation didn't provide enough information. While instructors and admins are not able to find out who an anonymous user is our engineers still can. A support ticket would ne...

(Instructure)
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @kda106,  Apologies for any confusion! You are correct, anonymous and partially anonymous discussions can not be graded at this time. We're working to update the documentation and video. 

(Instructure)
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi Everyone!  I want to apologize for any concern we caused with this change. We were working to resolve the issue of the entirety of Canvas opening within Speedgrader when either the link to the individual post or the overall discussion thread was c...

(Instructure)
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

One of my assignments (quiz) shows a rocket ship with a check mark symbol over it in my "grades" section,and the grades have not been posted for it yet,and everytime i go check, its says 0/20 but "some questions have not been graded yet*" does this j...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Mobile Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The boring answer of “one page, one video” is the safer option. But I don’t think this has been so strongly demonstrated to make the accordions something you need to avoid at all cost. There’s not a strong enough case for either design pattern to be ...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Instructional Designer Discussion
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello everyone the discussion revision is creating a terrible problem trying to reply to students' initial posts.  The issue is that it is sorting them based on the last reply instead of the initial post date. I have never had that be the case in an...

(Community Member)
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The issue I have is that it is sorting them based on the last reply instead of the initial post date. I have never had that be the case in any learning system I have used and I cannot find initial posts that I have not responded to without scrolling...

(Community Member)
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have also been frustrated with the new redesign of the Discussions threads and have experienced similar issues with sorting posts. When I go to sort from newest to oldest it brings up posts that have the newest replies rather than the newest initia...

(Community Member)
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Thanks!  The faculty is opposed to software that records students.  I assume you can use respondus without the Monitor service?Thank you!

(Community Novice)
New Quizzes Discussion
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Thank you for your thoughtful response!  I am leaning toward New Quizzes.  I know the pains of saving a quiz both on a question level and again at the end.  The faculty is already unhappy so another transition would not hard to stomach.I appreciate y...

(Community Novice)
New Quizzes Discussion
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Thanks! Hopefully there is a way to turn it on.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

@shazim ... I'm honestly not sure.  My gut tells me no.  The reason I say this is that the "Canvas Elementary Theming" option is a setting that can be turned on/off at the Canvas account level by Canvas administrators in paid Canvas environments.  Si...

(Community Coach)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

@Steph_T , This may be a no-brainer for many, but for me, it took almost a year to figure out that you also must be mindful of what cookies are clearing automatically when you exit your browser. I had Instructure white-listed in my privacy settings,...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

@TraumaMama ... Do you know if TimelyCare has a LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) integration with Canvas?  Your school's Canvas administrator (or maybe you are this person?) would want to contact the folks at TimelyCare to see if they have an LT...

(Community Coach)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi @NoahBoswell1 , @ThayerMerritt , and @stimme ... It appears that this is a known issue, and will eventually be fixed as a Canvas Deploy.  Please review this recent thread that I've recently seen in the Commnity: Solved: Horizontal scrollbar obscur...

(Community Coach)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Join and Host Live Events

Join and Host Live Events

Join a free live event hosted by employees and other Community members. Host a free event to share your knowledge and engage with users around the world.

View All Events