How do I view the To-Do List in the Canvas app on my Android device?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Apr 19, 2017Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Sep 15, 2017
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If you are a student, the To-Do List gives you a quick view of upcoming course activities that you have not yet completed.

If you are an instructor, you will see To-Do notifications about grading assignments.

The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.

Open User Menu

Open User Menu

In the Dashboard, tap the User Menu icon.

Open To-Do List

Open To-Do List

Tap the To-Do List link.

View To-Do List

View To-Do List

The To Do List gives you a quick view of upcoming course activities that you have not yet completed. Each item is color-coordinated according to course and displays an icon [1] for its activity type: discussion, quiz, or assignment.

To-Do Items are organized by due date. To collapse and expand to-do items for a specific date, toggle the date arrow [2].

Note: Instructors will see To Do notifications about grading assignments.

View To-Do List Item

View To-Do List Item

To view a To-Do item, tap the name of the item. The app will redirect to the item's corresponding page.

Mark Item as Done

Mark Item as Done

To mark a to-do items as done, tap and hold the item [1]. Tap the Mark as Done button [2].

You are here
Table of Contents > All Users > How do I view the To-Do List in the Canvas app on my Android device?

Attachments

Outcomes