Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at course
Starts at 12:00 AM · Ends on May 29, 2015 at 11:59 PM, MST (America/Denver)
Are you looking to gamify your Canvas course? Do you want to award badges to students who complete online learning objectives? This interactive course will lead you through a Canvas course that uses badges to reward students who complete tasks assigned in a Canvas course. You will also learn all of the necessary steps needed to create badges in your own courses. Throughout the course we will discuss gamification to enhance learning as well as share additional ideas to add engage students online.
At the end of this course, you will be able to add badges to your own course by completing the following steps:
- Create a module with a progression of steps or activities.
- Add Canvabadges to your course.
- Adjust the settings of your badge to manage who receives the badge and when.
- Create a badge icon using the Canvabadges badge designer.
- Award badges and track student progress.
- Display badges on your course for students and help them share their own badges on their Canvas profile.
THIS COURSE IS NOW CLOSED.