Friday, October 28, 2016 at https://connect.rna1.blindsidenetworks.com/invite/to?c=Bf-TzLWQSEaepxSviN4bkPHP5MhB-N90HoVNzdUfK6U&m=RTS+Room+-+1&t=1477671201355&u=rts
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
Rolling Registration (defined as a course in which a student can enroll at any time with a pre-defined length of time to complete the course) presents some unique challenges in utilizing certain features within Canvas. Discussions is arguable the most challenging aspect of Canvas to use in a rolling registration environment and yet is is a critical component in online education with any type of registration.
In the first of what should be a 3-part series on rolling registration, this meet-up will explore how to manage discussions within a rolling registration course.
Some of the questions to consider for this discussion might be...
- What is/are the biggest challenge(s) for utilizing discussions within a rolling registration environment?
- Can I replace a graded discussion in the midst of an ongoing course?
- How can I archive a graded discussion within a rolling registration course?
- Mark James - Admin will be your presenter
- Powerpoint Presentation (attached)