Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at https://bluejeans.com/195744095
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, MDT (America/Denver)
Meet with a member of the Product Engagement Team to discuss the Design and Develop Phase of driving adoption & engagement with Canvas. We will cover tips and tricks for setting up a timeline, develop internal marketing and communication plans for stakeholders (School Administration; Instructors/Teachers, Students, Parents) and best practices for designing Professional Development and empowering Super Users.
Some of the questions to consider for this discussion might be...
- How do you elicit consensus in your organization around a Canvas rollout?
- What's your strategy regarding change management, communication, vision-setting, and ensuring ongoing success?
- Join the Canvas Engagement Team as they share examples from institutions who've had successful rollouts and reveal strategies to deal with roadblocks that can create plateaus in Canvas implementation.
- Participants will leave with sample rollout plans, ready-to-use templates, as well as, tips to building strategies that reimagine teaching and learning.
- Resources will be shared during and after the meet-up.
- The session will be recorded.