Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at https://canvaslive.ryver.com/index.html#forums/1064984
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 12:45 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
DescriptionThis week long open chat experience provides a place for other enthusiastic Canvas Admins to talk about updates shared in the December 19th Beta Release Notes! Be sure to click the image below to get chat access!
With each Beta Release Notes, we test and question the changes. We also determine whether or not teachers need to be trained on updates. Since so many people do this already (many times on their own), why not share your notes and join a conversation? We'll work asynchronously and synchronously in the Canvas Chatrooms!
We'll take a detailed look at all of the updates in the Release Notes. With each update, we'll share our excitement, discuss our concerns, and come up with suggestions to post back to the Community.
- What excites you about the changes?
- What doesn't work exactly like described in the Release Notes?
- What do you wish was different? Are there any new feature ideas that could be shared with others?
- How do you plan to roll-out some of the updates to your staff or students?
From the point of publication on Monday, December 19th through Thursday, December 22nd, the chatroom will be open and on-going. Feel free to join the chat at any point to share your discoveries, insights, and/or questions.
On Wednesday, December 21st, let's meet synchronously for 45-minutes at 12:00pm MST (if a Community Member from Europe or Australia would like to "host" another session during a more convenient time, let Kristin know!) If you can make the synchronous chat, awesome! The more the merrier, but don't feel you are required to attend a synchronous chat in order to participate in the New Features & Updates Forum!
- Hopefully, a transcript and digest of notes will be shared to this event and to the 2016-12-19 Beta Release Notes by the end of the day on Thursday, December 22nd. These notes will be a collaborative effort. A link to the Google Document that will house these notes will be shared shortly before the publication of the Beta Release Notes.