Thursday, June 1, 2017 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr1YjWeGLl8
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 1:20 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
There is a wealth of educational content at YouTube, and you can make that content even more useful by organizing the videos in Playlists. This demo will show you how to create, edit, and maintain YouTube Playlists, and also how to embed YouTube Playlists in Canvas Pages and Discussion Boards.
Contact Laura Gibbs in advance of the event with any questions or special requests.
- Create and edit YouTube Playlists.
- Embed YouTube Playlists in Canvas Pages and Discussion Boards.
- Use Playlists to organize and expand your YouTube resources.
- You can learn about my YouTube Playlists and see them in action here: Notes on YouTube Playlists.
- You can see a YouTube playlist in Canvas here: YouTube in Canvas.
- The event will be recorded and shared, along with the slidedeck
When your students watch videos, you want to maximize that learning experience, helping them to watch with deliberate attention. :-)
- Laura Gibbs
Online Instructor at Univ. of Oklahoma / Arts & SciencesHappily teaching online at the University of Oklahoma since 2002.