Apr

#CanvasTrivia: Not Your Default (April 20)

Created by panda Administrator on Apr 14, 2017

Thursday, April 20, 2017 at join.quizizz.com (Game Code = coming soon)

Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends on Apr 21, 2017 at 12:00 PM, MST (America/Denver)

The #CanvasTrivia game series is designed to test your Canvas and Community knowledge. Every Thursday at noon (MST), the Community Panda launches a set of trivia questions. Players have 24 hours to submit their answers. Winners get points and bragging rights!

Theme: Not Your Default

Whether you love Canvas default settings or wish things that were enabled were disabled (or vice versa), don't fault us for these defaults. We do the best we can to maximize user preferences. That said, I suggest starting a sandbox course (or two) and polishing up on some original system settings for this trivia session. Also, I've decided to avoid some of the trivia setting defaults this time around (you know, just to mess with ya). HINT: there will be NO default 30-seconds per question... muah-hah-hah-hah... and there may be other fawlty references...

Game Instructions

Please follow the following steps to ensure your score is properly accounted for!

• RSVP 'yes' for each event. Those who RSVP will be notified immediately when the GAME CODE is available. (Otherwise, you'll have to keep refreshing the event page.)
  • Players have 24 HOURS within which to launch the game. We don't care when you play, but once you start your official timer begins. Each question has 30-second time limit. And every game has about 10-20 questions. In other words, allow yourself at least 5 minutes of un-interrupted game play.
  • Log into Quizizz (join.quizizz.com) on the web or mobile browser. When you're ready to play, use this link to submit your GAME CODE and answer the questions.
  • Be cool. Don't Cheat. Your first score counts. If you play multiple times under false names, you will be disqualified.

IMPORTANT: When prompted for a nickname, please use CANVAS ACCOUNT EMAIL (i.e. bob@school.edu). It's the same email that is used to authenticate you into the Canvas Community, too. Basically, if we can't easily identify the winner(s) with your username/school, then you may be disqualified.

Additional Resources

join.quizizz.com (Game Code = coming soon)