Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUK1IbjpJ4s
Starts at 10:30 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, MDT (America/Denver)
One of the most common issues we have encountered with students who are using Canvas for the first time is knowing which Internet browsers are compatible with it. Numerous emails have been sent to our support desk by students who attempted to submit assignments, only to have their attempts end in failure. Analysis of these incidents revealed that many students were using deprecated or incompatible versions of browsers.
Participants who attend the session will learn...
- How to implement the CSS and JS files, or the code therein in existing files in their Canvas instance.
- How to verify that the code has worked successfully.
- What the widget looks like.
- This Quick Demo arose in response to interest in my original blog post Browser Detection and Information Container.
- A demonstration of this widget can be found in a Fiddle that I created on JSFiddle. (JSFiddle)
- A repository containing full documentation along with the relevant files can be found on my BitBucket account. Feel free to fork or clone this as needed. (BitBucket)