Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEH07yjtF78
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, MST (America/Denver)
When it comes to course delivery during the pre-clinical years, medical schools and nursing programs have to juggle delivery of content for larger blocks and smaller blocks that run parallel. Some courses run 8-10 months while others may last only a week or two. Furthermore, often content comes in at the last minute from busy clinical faculty. What are some effective ways to manage and organize content in courses? In this panel discussion, other Canvas admins and department staff share their experiences in course design, content management and content delivery.
Participants who attend this session will hear from panelists regarding the following areas...
- Course home page
- Course design
- Use of modules
- Use of files
- Use of assignments
- Kathleen Wolz, Jolliet Junior College
- Ryan Henyard, University of Michigan
- Amanda Albright, Dartmouth College
- Julie Youm, University of California Irvine
- Anand Khurma, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Amber Clevenger, The Ohio State University College of Medicine