Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJDLqIugHcU
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
When students are deep into their rotations, student-faculty and student-student communications is important. Additionally, program coordinators need to be able to community with both students and faculty. What tools does Canvas offer and how effective are they in the field? In this panel discussion, hear Canvas users share the advantages and limitations of staying connected with students with Canvas.
Participants who attend this session will hear from panelists regarding the following areas...
- Message Students Who
- Announcements (course, account, sub-account levels)
- Julie Youm, University of California Irvine
- Faye Haggar, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- @Doug_Cohen, Cornell Medical School
- Matthew Cook , Cornell Medical School
- Luke Yu, Cornell Medical School