Sunday, January 28, 2018 at Insert Webcasting link/URL
Starts at 12:00 AM · Ends on Jan 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM, MST (America/Denver)
DELETE THIS BOX AFTER READING
- ADD EVENT TITLE (ABOVE)
- ADD EVENT LOCATION (ABOVE): Include the webcast URL as the location, such as, webex, bluejeans, YouTubeLIVE, etc.
- INSERT TEXT (BELOW): Headers help create consistency across all events, but modify as you see fit.
- TAG YOUR EVENT (BELOW): Add an audience tag (K12, higher ed, etc.); Canvas tool tag (quizzes, assignments, discussions, etc.); and, experience tag (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- SELECT CATEGORY: Check all the appropriate categories. Please select ONLINE - this is important for sorting purposes.
- SELECT EVENT TYPE: Check out What are the CanvasLIVE event types? to choose, accordingly.
- INCLUDE FEATURED GUESTS (BELOW): Add yourself (optional). Also, great for panels discussions and co-presented events.
- (OPTIONAL) Use the CanvasLIVE slide deck template, if you don't have your own.
- OH, AND DELETE THIS GRAY TEXTBOX BEFORE CLICKING 'SAVE' YOUR EVENT!!
Agenda (or Objectives)
(Example: "Some of the questions to consider for this discussion might be..." or "Participants who attend this session will learn..." List about 2-3)
- (links can include slide deck, documents, websites, twitter handle, email, etc.)
|Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)|
Insert Webcasting link/URL