Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at http://learn.accredible.com/accredible-and-canvas-integration-webinar
Starts at 10:15 AM · Ends at 10:45 AM, MDT (America/Denver)
This session is part of the Canvas Partner Days, a recurring event (every other month) to highlight our awesome Canvas Partners (plus cool contests and swag giveaways)!
Our Accredible and Canvas LMS LTI integration makes it easy to issue certificates in Canvas and automatically sync data. It lets you automatically create credentials based on final score, grade or enrolment completion, create credential groups based upon course data, display the credential to a Canvas student, and much more. We cover all of it in this webinar.
- A brief introduction to Accredible.
- What is a digital certificate, open badge and blockchain credential?
- The Canvas integration. Walking through how to:
- Automatically create credential groups based upon course data.
- Automatically authorize course teachers to manage credentials.
- Automatically create credentials based on final score, grade or enrolment completion.
- Automatically authorize students to update their credentials.
- Display the credential to a Canvas student.
- Using Accredible to manage credentials.
- Taking credentials further: marketing value & directories.
The features discussed in this session may require additional paid services of a 3rd party provider. Please check out The specified item was not found. more information.
|Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)|