Monday, January 22, 2018 at https://youtu.be/FKIj7wwnCN0
Starts at 9:30 PM · Ends at 10:30 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
The first of our events in 2018. If you are in the Asia-Pacific region and are in any type of Institution using, looking at using or starting to implement Canvas, please come along and join in the discussion.
This three-weekly meetup is a chance to talk with other institutions, including representatives from both a learning design/pedagogy and technical background.
Please note: The event will be recorded and the recording made available for those that cannot attend.
Agenda (or Objectives)
- Welcome to new members
- Quick round the group update on what everyone is doing
- Overview of the top priorities for APAC list
- Quick overview of the APAC contacts list
- Introduction to the APAC Areas of Priority document and discussion
- Anything else? - please leave a comment and we can update the agenda.
- Next Meeting APAC Region Canvas Community Meet-up (please remember to RSVP) Friday Feb 16th.
Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)
While this is targeted to the APAC region, it is by no means exclusive, so if you want to get some Canvas meetup awesomeness into you, even if you are not from the APAC region, you are more than welcome!