Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at RSVP below and we will send you call-in instructions for the event
Starts at 12:45 PM · Ends at 1:15 PM, MST (America/Denver)
This session is part of the Canvas Partner Days, a recurring event (every other month) to highlight our awesome Canvas Partners (plus cool contests and swag giveaways)!
AspirEDU, Inc., has been a partner to Canvas for nearly five years. Our Dropout Detective and Instructor Insight solutions are quick to implement and are very affordable. They augment Canvas for higher ed schools and K-12s in a number of ways:
- Automatically identify at-risk students by analyzing data from Canvas every night
- Provide authorized school personnel with a view of a student’s performance across ALL courses
- Access personalized dashboards of just the students that are assigned to you
- Manually flag students to “alert” status, kicking off automated email workflow
- Centralized place to type in Notes about a student
- Granular charts and graphs about instructor engagement and performance in each course.
Please RSVP to receive call-in instructions for the event!
The features discussed in this session may require additional paid services of a 3rd party provider. Please check out AspirEDU | Instructure Partner Directory for more information.
|Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must activate your community account before RSVPing to any CanvasLIVE event.)|
- Kimberley Munzo
President & CEO at AspirEDU, Inc.CEO of AspirEDU. We are an Alliance Partner of Canvas. We provide analytics for student retention (Dropout Detective) and for instructor engagement (Instructor Insight). Especially targeted to online / distance ed. Drop me a note if you think we can help you!
- Chris Munzo
EVP - Sales & Partnerships at AspirEDU, Inc.I help run AspirEDU. We are an Alliance Partner of Canvas. We provide analytics for student retention (Dropout Detective) and for instructor engagement (Instructor Insight). For K-12 schools, we provide a screen with all classes/all current grades for each student. Drop me a note if you think we can help you!
RSVP below and we will send you call-in instructions for the event