Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at St Peters Girls
Starts at 12:30 AM · Ends at 3:00 AM, MDT (America/Denver)
Canvas is coming to meet you! We’re hosting a teacher-led event to help you connect with other educators in your community, because good things happen when open, innovative minds get together to share ideas. Check out our map, find the road trip stop happening closest to you, and then add “make new friends and discover new teaching and learning practices” to your calendar.
These events are a great opportunity for attendees to share their knowledge and experiences while also learning from their peers. Our speakers at the events will be sharing their stories on the following topics:
- Engaging students more effectively in blended learning environments
- Ways to build active learning and student agency online
- Building quality connections between the classroom and home
- How being a native in the cloud can empower the modern classroom
- Why Canvas is adopted faster than any other LMS
WE WILL ALSO COVER THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES
Educational and technological trends, how to merge effectively and seamlessly your methodology with technology, and we will have a variety of experts (Canvas employees and School staff that have adopted Canvas) to answer your questions and help you down the path of your own elearning journey.
St Peters Girls
Stonyfell Rd, Stonyfell Adelaide Australia