Sep

Canvas Live:  Intro. to Quizzes.Next - Enhance the Assessment Experience

Created by Ryo Sakai Employee on Aug 17, 2018

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at Eventbrite

Starts at 4:00 PM · Ends at 4:30 PM, MST (America/Denver)

• Ryo Sakai
  • Adam Ware
  • Ross Glover
  • Amanda Screen
  • Glen Wheatley

Click Here to View the Eventbrite registration

Canvas Live

As part of our ongoing support to Priority Service clients within the APAC region, our next free webinar will be taking place on September 6th. This 30-minute live webinar will introduce participants to the new quizzing engine in Canvas, Quizzes.NEXT.

Participants will have the opportunity to view the latest assessment platform and get a sneak-preview on new quiz questions types, new customisable quiz settings and swanky new reports. It's all NEW.

Jess Shteyman, Canvas Trainer and host for this month's Webinar:
“Canvas is always updating but this is one major update I am very proud of and I can’t wait to show you. The variety of new question types will engage your students and take testing to the next level.”

This a great resource for group training or ongoing training and we encourage you to share this event with any members of staff that may be interested. We will also have an online resource available for discussion within the chat option.

FAQs

Who can I bring the event?
We're open to collaboration and encourage you to invite your faculty along to this session. 

What with the two times?
To help encourage involvement, we are trialling conducting two sessions on September 6th. These will be 8:00am and 4:00pm  (Australian Eastern Standard time - AEST)

How do I access the webinar?

The webinar will be hosted through Zoom, and we encourage you to pre-download the software in order to ensure a smooth start to the session. 

• Link to the 8am session is here
  • Link to the 4pm session is here

Eventbrite