Friday, October 26, 2018 at Online
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 11:45 AM, MDT (America/Denver)
From Blah to Bling: Building an Equity-Minded Syllabus
Begin to build a syllabus from an equity minded approach. Using Canvas and Equity-Minded frameworks, experience a syllabus transformation demo from Blah to Bling.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Apply equity minded language encouraging success
- Design a beautiful and appealing syllabus welcoming all students while using Canvas features
Attend this event in one of three ways:
- Online from anywhere (Webinar Registration - Zoom)
- From a regional hub (How to Attend)
- From an on-campus viewing room
- Fabiola Torres
ProfessorFabiola Torres is an instructor and Dept. Chair of Ethnic Studies at Glendale Community College. Her newest professional adventure includes co-facilitating for @ONE Equity & Culturally Responsive Teaching & Learning and teaching a hybrid Urban Education course for incarcerated women.