Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at Event cancelled due to illness
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends at 3:00 PM, MST (America/Denver)
This event has been cancelled due to illness.
Please see the Priority Services K-12 event page to view other New Admin Orientations that have been scheduled.
Recommended for new Canvas admins, taking the reins from a previous admin: Learn the things you need (and want) to know about managing your instance of Canvas, and to facilitate a smooth transition into your new role. We expect this Webinar will last 30-60 minutes, including time for questions at the end.
- The Canvas administrator role
- The Canvas Support system
- Resources for you (Canvas admins) and your teachers
- Student information system integration
- Getting ready for the new school year
- Encouraging Canvas adoption
- Involving your school administration
- How you and Canvas work together for success
- Other key topics, and your questions!
Event cancelled due to illness